All students in UNC Charlotte's merit scholarship programs are supported by the Honors College. Each program is unique and offers its scholars different opportunites.
Albert Scholarships are available to incoming freshmen majoring in Engineering. Albert Scholars are members of the University Honors Program.
- 4-Year Scholarship package valued at aproximately $20,500 per year
- $6,000 professional development stipend for summer research or internship
- Participation in the Engineering Leadership Academy
- Opportunites for research and professional development
Belk Scholarships are available to freshmen majoring in business interested in studying business analytics. Members of the Belk Scholars Program are members of the Business Honors Program.
- Scholarship package includes in-state tuition renewable for four years
- Opportunity to complete a B.S. in Business Administration degree with a concentration in Business Analytics and one of the following degrees:
- Master of Science in Mathematical Finance
- Professional Science Master of Science in Data Science and Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Economics
- Individualized advising
- Opportunities for professional development and networking
The Levine Scholarships are available to freshmen in any major who have a demonstrated commitment to academic achievement and civic engagement.
- 4-Year Scholarship packages include:
- $105,000 four-year in-state tuition
- $155,000 four-year out-of-state tuition
- $8,000 service grant
- Four summer experiences
- Personalized mentorship
Martin Scholarships are available to incoming freshmen, transfer students, and continuing students in any major who are Pell-eligible with zero expected family contribution. Martin Scholars must be members of an honors program or plan to join one.
- Average award of $3,000 per semester, based on unmet financial need
- $3,000 stipend for study abroad or an internship
- Support of a Martin Faculty mentor